If you already have a Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit, this class will allow you to apply for a Utah Non-Resident Permit.
Utah Non-Resident Permit Certification
$50 (before available discounts) per person. If you are protected by a restraining order, PLEASE contact us immediately so we can expedite your enrollment.
This class meets the training requirements for a Utah Non-Resident Concealed Handgun Permit.
This is a 6 hour class, with no live fire range time. This class is presented by an NRA-Certified Instructor. All levels of previous shooting experience are welcome to enroll in this class.
- gun safety rules
- revolvers and semi-automatic pistols
- choosing and storing a handgun
- shooting fundamentals
- handgun maintenance
- Utah permit curriculum
- Ages 21 and up (ages 16 to 20 if attending with a parent or legal guardian)
- Must be able to legally posses a handgun under both Federal and Utah State law
- Student substitutions may be made at any time.
- Students must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less
- Failure to attend the course or cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will result in no refund, credit of the course fee. Rescheduling will be permitted if (in our opinion), circumstances warrant it.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule your class, you are entitled to a full refund or you may attend a future class. We are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If we cancel a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.