If you already have a Concealed Handgun Permit, you might be interesting in our Advanced Concealed Carry class. You can also view our complete list of offerings using the Training link at the top of the page.
NRA Basic Pistol - Instructor led
Offered on a daily basis at 9:00 am.
This class meets the MINIMUM training requirements for a State of Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit.
This is an 8 hour class, with both classroom live fire components. This class is presented by an NRA-Certified Instructor. All levels of previous shooting experience are welcome to enroll in this class.
- gun safety rules
- semi-automatic pistols
- choosing and storing a handgun
- shooting fundamentals
- handgun maintenance
It touches on the Concealed Handgun Permit application procedures and relevant laws.
- Ages 21 and up (ages 16 to 20 if attending with a parent or legal guardian)
- Must be able to legally posses a handgun under both Federal and Colorado State law
Materials provided by us for your temporary use:
- Eye and Ear Protection
Materials provided by student
- Student substitutions may be made at any time.
- Students must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less
- Failure to attend the course or cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will result in no refund, credit of the course fee. Rescheduling will be permitted if (in our opinion), circumstances warrant it.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule your class, you are entitled to a full refund or you may attend a future class. We are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If we cancel a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.