Offered on a weekly basis, time varies
This class DOES NOT meet the training requirements for a State of Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit.
This is a 4 hour class, with both classroom and role based scenario components. This class is presented by an instructor with both NRA and Ultimate Training Munitions certification. Students are expected to be competent with a handgun and will be required to demonstrate both safety knowledge and shooting skills at the start of the class.
- detail discussion on the laws that pertain to self defense and the use of force
- detail discussion on the laws that pertain to carrying a concealed handgun
- how to draw from a holster
- basic movements
- shoot/no-shoot role based training using non-lethal training munitions
- threat identification
- legal implications of the students response
- Ages 21 and up
- Must be able to legally posses a handgun under both Federal and Colorado State law
- Must posses a current Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit
Materials provided by us for your temporary use:
Eye and Ear Protection
Non-lethal ammunition and compatible handguns
Materials provided by student
- Student substitutions are not accepted.
- Students must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less
- Failure to attend the course or cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will result in no refund, credit of the course fee. Rescheduling will be permitted if (in our opinion), circumstances warrant it.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule your class, you are entitled to a full refund or you may attend a future class. We are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If we cancel a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.