$50 per person (discounts may apply). Spouses may attend for free
Offered as needed
You have your permit and your handgun but you aren't comfortable just strapping it on and heading out into the world.
If this is you, then this offering is tailor made for you.
We come to your home and talk with you about your concerns. Once we get past those, you put your gun on and we'll go on a walk around your neighborhood. While we're on that walk, we'll talk about things like the laws, threat recognition and other topics.
We're not hunting bad guys! We're just making you comfortable being armed in public.
- Ages 21 and up
- Must have a current concealed handgun permit
- Must own a handgun and some method of carry (holster, etc.)
Materials provided by us for your temporary use:
Materials provided by student
- Student substitutions are not allowed.
- Students must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less
- Failure to attend the course or cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will result in no refund, credit of the course fee. Rescheduling will be permitted if (in our opinion), circumstances warrant it.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule your class, you are entitled to a full refund or you may attend a future class. We are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If we cancel a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.